BIND 9 windows XP builds

Paul Kosinski bind at iment.com
Tue Apr 18 01:08:28 UTC 2017

I can see somebody running XP for some "legacy" software that doesn't
run nicely on newer versions of Windows, but I would think it extremely
risky to have such a machine connected to the Internet.

Maybe whoever runs BIND on XP should consider converting that machine to
Linux, and running BIND on Linux?