Fwd: Re: adding second zone

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Fri Sep 23 08:49:25 UTC 2016

On 23.09.16 09:52, Pol Hallen wrote:
>2 zone on same network (192.168.1.0/24)

impossible.

Maybe you have two different networks with the same IP addresses and you
want to answer them from different zones, you can use two different views.
Note that the requests must either come from different clients or with
different TSIG keys, otherwise you can't know which view to provide.

- Holmes, what kind of school did you study to be a detective?
- Elementary, Watson.  -- Daffy Duck & Porky Pig