R: Minimal responses and speeding up queries

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Fri Sep 23 07:43:19 UTC 2016

On 23.09.16 09:33, Job wrote:
>Very interesting answers, thank you first of all.
>
>Regarding:
>>>BIND 9.11 adds two more stops on the knob
>
>There will be an option to add these stops or, by default, bind-9.11 will care about this?

care about what?
DNS client will fetch data it needs to resolve a query.

If you turn mimimal-responses on, the required data may not be in the
answer. That will result into another query send, which means number of
queries increases.

Posli tento mail 100 svojim znamim - nech vidia aky si idiot
Send this email to 100 your friends - let them see what an idiot you are