BIND-RPZ and Views

Tom tomtux007 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 07:31:31 UTC 2016

Hi

What is the supported/preferred way for implementing slave-rpz's in views?
I want to achieve, that view1 has a different policy-configuration
(passthru, given, nxdomain..) than the ones configured in view2 using
the same slave-rpz-files. If not obligatory, I would not
synchronize/transfer the slave-zone again...just for the view2.

Thank you.
Tom