BIND-RPZ and Views

Tom tomtux007 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 07:06:45 UTC 2016

Hi

Using BIND 9.10.4-P2: I've a question about configuring DNS-RPZ and views:
I configured view1 and view2. After configuring all rpz-zones in both
views, I had errors like this (slave file in view2 is already in use
from view1):
config: error: /etc/named/named.conf:403: writeable file
'slave/malware.rpz.spamhaus.org': already in use: /etc/named/named.conf:259

Is there a way to support RPZ in views? I want to achieve that
Customer01 (view01) should have different RPZ-options than Customer02
(view02) using the same RPZ-Files.

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Tom