authority

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Oct 24 21:14:13 UTC 2016

Am 24.10.2016 um 22:45 schrieb Nick Edwards:

> On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 12:42 AM, Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net
> <mailto:h.reindl at thelounge.net>> wrote:
>
>     don't get me wrong but that question shows that you are not ready to
>     run a public dns server - there is no "local" or
>

> when you make statements like that to be sure you include the fact you
> have NOTHING to do with ISC or bind

this is a public mailing list - so what!

when someone don't yet get the connection between nameservers, webserver
and ip-addresses he is not ready to connect public servers and that's
completly independent of the fact you ra elike a statement or not - so
get out of my sigt and keep your persnaol attacks for yourself,
epsecially when you are *that* slow with your poisioning responses