How to request ixfr updates against public ip directly instead of unicast ip in bind

rams bramesh80 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 15:27:12 UTC 2016

Hi,
Greetings!!!
I have master and slave servers. When we have updates in master, slave is
getting updating after 20 or 30 minutes.
When I look into tcpdump pcakets, Slave is trying with master unicast ip to
get updates. We don't have port opened slave to master with unicast ip and
we have port opened slave to master with public ip.

Do we have any option checking for SOA value directly with public ip of
master instead of unicast ip.

Thanks & Regards,
Ramesh