about NS server authorize

support at cloudwebdns.com support at cloudwebdns.com
Mon Mar 21 11:44:51 UTC 2016

Hi,

ns5.cloudwebdns.com
ns6.cloudwebdns.com

For these two nameservers (they are the native BIND 9), we can use them
to resolve the other domains like .com/.net/.org/.info etc.

But when we try to setup a .me domain to be resolved by them, from the
registrar's control panel, it gets failed, saying name server not
authorized.

This is may be something wrong around EPP and host object.

Can you help setup the host object with these two nameservers into .me's
registry?

Thanks.