GSS-TSIG updates with multiple KSPs on the same BIND server?

Vinícius Ferrão ferrao at if.ufrj.br
Thu Jun 23 16:04:47 UTC 2016

Hello Doug,

Have you managed to achieve this and solved this one year old question?

I was recently thinking about it and I would set up a lab to test a similar environment for multiple AD realms, as you asked.

Just checking if we have some updates on this.

My major concern at this moment is joining the same server on two distinct AD domains. SAMBA should not be used for keytab generation, since it will simply not work.

Thanks,
Vinicius.