Questions on how to setup Reverse DNS in bind 9

Lightner, Jeffrey JLightner at dsservices.com
Mon Jul 18 13:06:59 UTC 2016

I haven't done it with GoDaddy but many providers WILL delegate reverse IPs to you if you request it.

Personal editorial comment:
Were it me I wouldn't use GoDaddy for anything.   I detest GoDaddy because their whole business model seems aimed at forcing you to leap through hoops to do anything useful.   They've recently started refusing external whois queries again so you must go to their website.   Often when we acquire companies and have to take on their domains if they're at GoDaddy they throw roadblocks in our way for transferring the domain to our preferred Registrar.   A new trick they started is denying transfers for 60 days if Registrant is updated.  They say they do all this to protect their customers but it seems obvious to me it is more to protect their bottom line.