SOA record not signed with new key at key-rollover

Nis Wechselberg enbewe at enbewe.de
Sun Jul 17 11:41:52 UTC 2016

Hi,

you are right, I got confused there.
Am I getting it right that the rest of the zone is not (re)signed
because the current signature is still valid for some time?

So if I were to set sig-validity-interval to a shorter value, this would
help with the issue?
Sadly it seems to be a value in days, so it is not that easy to test.
I will try setting the interval to 1 day with 23 hours preview signing.

Thanks.