native pkcs#11 and dynamic signing issues

Arun N S arun at arunns.com
Sun Jan 24 08:32:36 UTC 2016

The issue is fixed.

I was using the default named daemon, which is not aware of the native
pkcs#11 compiled in. Started named-pkcs11 fixed a couple of permission
issues, and it worked.

# rndc sign example.com
received control channel command 'sign example.com'
zone sa/IN (signed): reconfiguring zone keys
# zone example.com/IN (signed): next key event: 24-Jan-2016 12:29:40.234
zone example.com/IN (signed): sending notifies (serial 2016012006)

--
arun