native pkcs#11 and dynamic signing issues

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Thu Jan 21 10:01:46 UTC 2016

Arun N S <arun at arunns.com> wrote:

> but with dynamic signing the logs were showing
>  "dns_dnssec_findmatchingkeys: error reading key file
> Kexample.com.+008+01234.private: no engine"
>
> any idea?

Wild guess (I know nothing about PKCS#11): are you running chrooted, and
if so is the relevant OpenSSL engine plugin in usr/lib/engines in the
chroot?

Tony.
Forth, Tyne, Dogger: South 4 or 5, backing southeast 6 or 7, perhaps gale 8
later. Moderate or rough, occasionally slight at first. Showers, then rain.
Good, occasionally moderate.