Problem in Performance test

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Fri Jan 15 13:17:25 UTC 2016

RunxiaWan <wanrunxia at aliyun.com> wrote:

> However, when I use a set of thousands of domains as an input, The QPS
> is unexpectedly low and the latency is high.

That would be normal if the cache is empty. Did you pre-populate it before
running the benchmark?

> And when I decreased the query sending rate to 100 per second, the latency
> decrease as the same when I use small set of domain as an input.

If you did that after running the previous benchmark, it is benefiting
from a populated cache.

Tony.
Tyne, Dogger: Northwest 4 or 5, becoming cyclonic 6 to gale 8, occasionally
severe gale 9 in Dogger. Moderate, becoming rough or very rough. Wintry
showers. Good, occasionally poor.