Forwarding via different external networks

Paul Kosinski bind at iment.com
Mon Aug 29 02:22:12 UTC 2016

"... whatever else you use to failover from the primary to the
secondary would automatically ensure BIND resolves too."

That's the root of the problem: there is no automatic failover, and
providing one is a lot of work. I was hoping there was a simple BIND
config option so that BIND itself could fail-over the DNS lookups and
solve the immediate problem.