Need of caching on bind server

Harshith Mulky harshith.mulky at outlook.com
Fri Aug 26 05:05:31 UTC 2016

Thank you John, Mukund, Barry and Dave for your insights and answers on this Topic.

@Dave, Lets say we have a Web Page cached(when queried by User 1) and the webpage has either moved the Link ( accessing the same Link from a different user would result in '504 Timeout' as it was cached by the Server)

So do we mean, every other user when querying the web page still gets the same link which was cached and now not reachable?

There should be some way, this should not happen

[P.S: I was trying a web link yesterday, and i got into this issue, but I was still able to open the cached web page link 2 days ago]

Thanks

Harshith