DNSKEY and RRSIG DNSKEY TTL values aren't changed after changing of zone's TTL

Александр Остапенко aleks.ostapenko.post at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 07:52:54 UTC 2016

Thanks for a workaround. But in this case - after "dnssec-settime -L ttl" I
need unsign/sign zone (p.1 of steps above) in order to new TTL value
appeared in DNSKEY RRset ("service bind9 reload" or "rndc loadkeys" has no
effect). But I would like to find a solution without the need of
unsigning/signing cycle.
Besides, the question is: this is a bug? Or this behavior is caused by some
rules or restrictions?

С уважением,
Александр Остапенко