Delegation questions

Bob McDonald bmcdonaldjr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 17:38:53 UTC 2016

> Your problem here is not directly related to the delegation.  Your
problem is that you have a recursive server (C) which is blocked from
reaching a part of the Internet
> where there is an authoritative server (B) it needs to contact.

I thought I had said that...

> That's a very convoluted way of fixing what is simply a bug in your
firewall configuration.

Maybe. Perhaps I don't have direct control over the firewalls and it will
take a (sometimes extended) period of time to get them changed. Perhaps I'm
looking for a temporary solution.

I'm just looking for an answer as to whether or not this might work. I'm ok
either way. Just curious.

Thanks for the replies.

Bob