forcing clients to TCP

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Mon Aug 8 11:02:45 UTC 2016

Fima Leshinsky <fima at intricately.com> wrote:

> It seems like setting the TC flag is what I'm after but curious if there's
> a way to do this via configuration rather than a patch.

You can do this by setting the rate-limit slip parameter to 1. This might
be the right answer if you want to use an ACL to identify when to apply
the policy.

Or you can use RPZ with a tcp-only policy, if you want to apply it based
on client IP address or query name (etc.)

Tony.
Biscay: Northerly or northeasterly 4 or 5, occasionally 6 later in south.
Moderate, occasionally rough at first in north. Showers. Good, occasionally
moderate.