help

Mark Andrews marka at isc.org
Sat Aug 6 22:48:43 UTC 2016

The server is validating.  It asks whether mi-testq03.pt/DS exists
and gets back a answer that says "no there is no DS record and by
the way there is no zone either" via the hdq view.

If you want the softlayer view to see mi-testq03.pt add it to the
view as a full blown zone (slave, master) or use in-view to a
master/slave zone.  That way it will never ask the question does
mi-testq03.pt/DS exist or not because it is configured in the
view.

Mark