'succesful' nsupdate of remote server not persistent across nameserver restart?

Matthew Pounsett matt at conundrum.com
Mon Apr 25 17:58:36 UTC 2016

On 25 April 2016 at 13:53, <jasonsu at mail-central.com> wrote:

> I suspect that there's something wrong with what is/isn't copied , and
> maybe when, in that chroot build/destroy script.

It's not clear to me why one would want to destroy/rebuild the chroot every
time you restart the process.  However, as long as you're doing that you
should make sure that all the important files are preserved.  As you noted
earlier, it looks like your journal file is probably not preserved.  I'd
start there, and if that doesn't fix it, then have a careful look at what's
in your chroot tree before you shut down the server, and compare that to
what's in the chroot after you start it up again.