Bind 9.11.0a1

apani at yandex.ru apani at yandex.ru
Thu Apr 21 13:12:18 UTC 2016

Hello,

as for question #1 - it is all good and working as expected. The problem was with old dig version that used experimental code 20730 for EDNS client subnet option.

Would be great to hear smth about question #2. I've tried to use rndc trace with various levels of debugging and still edns subnet is not shown anywhere.