Multiple A and PTR and the "main" ones?

Harshith Mulky harshith.mulky at outlook.com
Mon Sep 14 05:31:19 UTC 2015

I could not stop asking the question related to this.

I am sorry if this is not relevant to this Topic

Is it not possible to send multiple "A"  Records for a same name with different IPs. It might be that the bind might be listening on multiple IPs on same server
What would happen if one of the IP interfaces is not reachable?

Please excuse if this off Topic

Thanks
Harshith