Installing bind is not very clear for me

Leandro ingrogger at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 18:41:19 UTC 2015

I think that regarding security issues, is better to prevent as much as
possible.
Here we have two different opinions:
People that agree to use firewall and people against (or arguing that is
not necessary):

I would like to hear both and then decide. If we share our points maybe
can get a better conclusions

So I would like to learn about firewall techniques to protect a DNS.
And for people against firewall , wich are the security considerations
to take in order to protect the service without firewall.

Regards.
Leandro.