R: RPZ and client matching

Job Job at colliniconsulting.it
Sun May 10 23:49:54 UTC 2015

Hello,

>>You can use a combination of rpz-client-ip. trigger and
>>rpz-passthru. action to achieve either effect.

i notice i can define a policy and then, with rpz-passtru, i can make exceptions for client.
But i did not find how to write a policy, for example resolve with "127.0.0.1" *.playboy.com, and assigning this policy to one or more client ip.

Is there a way?

I would not like to use views because, behind some blacklists some millions of records long, without the possibility to reuse rpz-zone between views (in-view is not working with rpz), memory overuse would be a big problem!

Thank you again, Francesco