R: Too many connections on the same IP

Job Job at colliniconsulting.it
Tue Mar 3 23:40:56 UTC 2015

I tried to tune kernel, with SOMAXCONN but with no solutions!
When DNS queries raise up over 300 queries per second, bind has huge timeouts and often does not respond.
If i work on an ip alias, everything is right!

it seems bind has some limit based on local ip address.

is there any solutions?

Thank you again!
Francesco