different answers for different users - are views my only option?

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Thu Jun 11 14:11:25 UTC 2015

McDonald, Dan <Dan.McDonald at austinenergy.com> wrote:

> Is there a way to use RPZ to return different answers depending on the
> ip address of the querying box?

Yes in 9.10 but not in 9.9. However I think rpz-client-ip triggers rewrite
all queries from metching clients, so it probably isn't what you want.

(To be honest, I think hosts files sound like a plausible solution to your
problem!)

Tony.
Biscay, Fitzroy: Cyclonic, 5 to 7, decreasing 4 at times. Slight or moderate,
occasionally rough in west Fitzroy. Thundery rain, fog patches. Good,
occasionally very poor.