Set up a recursive servers to provide different data

刘明星 liumingxing at cnnic.cn
Wed Jun 10 14:00:53 UTC 2015

The way you gave is that two views are configured and provided in the auth servers. Maybe the view func of bind is a right method to the problem.
I wonder whether this is done in the recursor. There are two ways. First, internal views are configured to the recusor. When the local users are coming, if the quering domain name is the auth one configured to point to the address of internal DNS application servers, the recursor can immediately answers them with the configured view data, otherwise query recursively to outside auth servers for the domain. Second, more than two auth servers are setup. Some have interval data where domain names are pointed to internal servers with private addresses, others are outside servers with public addresses. When internal queries are coming, they are redirected by the targeted recursors to the former, otherwise to the latter.