Compile Error for Bind 9.9.7P2 on Sparc based Solaris 10

Bhangui, Sandeep - BLS CTR Bhangui.Sandeep at bls.gov
Wed Jul 29 16:50:56 UTC 2015

Looked at the config.log file....and see the following messages which to me  look like linker errors....is that the reason for the compile failure?

Few weeks back I was able to successfully compile 9.9.7 on the same machine....so not sure what is changed or broken on the system.  This is the first time I have encountered this compile error.

Hoping someone can point me in the correct direction.

Thanks
Sandeep

Posting some of the messages from the file.....

setresgid                           /var/tmp//ccUAZQW6.o
ld: fatal: symbol referencing errors. No output written to conftest

kqueue                              /var/tmp//cceCnc1l.o
ld: fatal: symbol referencing errors. No output written to conftest
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

EVP_sha384                          /var/tmp//ccgPa8FC.o
ld: fatal: symbol referencing errors. No output written to conftest
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

configure:14317: sparc-sun-solaris2.10-gcc -o conftest -g -O2 -I/usr/include  -D_XPG4_2 -D__EXTENSIONS__  conftest.c -lgssapi_krb5 -lkrb5 -lk5crypto -lcom_err -lresolv >&5
ld: fatal: library -lgssapi_krb5: not found
ld: fatal: library -lk5crypto: not found
ld: fatal: library -lcom_err: not found
ld: fatal: file processing errors. No output written to conftest
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

configure:14296: checking linking as -lgssapi
configure:14317: sparc-sun-solaris2.10-gcc -o conftest -g -O2 -I/usr/include  -D_XPG4_2 -D__EXTENSIONS__  conftest.c -lgssapi >&5
ld: fatal: library -lgssapi: not found