tsig indicates error

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Fri Jul 24 15:46:06 UTC 2015

On Fri, 2015-07-24 at 11:05 -0400, Alan Clegg wrote:
> Possible problems:
>    Mismatched keys.
>    Mismatched key names.
>    Mismatched clocks.

Yes - running some sort of Time Synchronisation is often overlooked.
Check: Simultaneously run "date" on both machines - must be within 5
minutes of each other.
To Do: Enable NTP or similar.

As you are in Zimbabwe, Liquid should be able to provide you with IP's
for Time Servers....

If you look carefully in the logs of both machines - there is often more
clue to the error.

--
Mark James ELKINS  -  Posix Systems - (South) Africa
mje at posix.co.za       Tel: +27.128070590  Cell: +27.826010496