Odd response from upstream DNS servers

Levi Pederson levipederson at mankatonetworks.net
Tue Jan 6 23:05:14 UTC 2015

All,

I understand this would be easier if it were not obfuscated.  But alas that
is not something that can be done.

Thank you to all who have responded.  A lot of the information I'm
receiving is indicating something on the authority level.  Who has it, Who
is supposed to have it, and the like.  I'm going to continue in that skein
until I have found an answer.

case closed : Thank you to all for your help and additions and your time.

Thank you,

*Levi Pederson*
Mankato Networks LLC
cell | 612.481.0769