Looking new RPMs for CentOS 6.

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Feb 9 12:33:56 UTC 2015

On 09/02/15 01:29, Carl Byington wrote:

> On Sun, 2015-02-08 at 16:10 +0200, Eliezer Croitoru wrote:
>> I had some issues in some old versions of CentOS 6 for a caching
>> server so I have compiled bind from sources.
>
> You might try the building the source rpm packages at
> http://www.five-ten-sg.com/mapper/bind

These are very good RPMs BTW. Thanks for doing this.

One tiny suggestion - would it be possible to make the contents, minus
the bind source tarball, available separately? This will save you some
bandwidth and let those with fast connections download the spec+patches
from you, then download bind from a fast or local mirror. Just a thought.

Cheers,
Phil