bad zone not loaded

hugo hugoo hugobxl at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 3 13:43:11 UTC 2015

Hello,

Can anybody help me?
I am using bind 9.8.2

Sometime my provisionning system provision a bad record ina zone.
Example A record with 1.2.3.4.5 value (just an example).

My provisioning system do not detect  all bad situations and therefore I can have a zone with only a bad record.

This zone is not updated with a reload (this is OK)...but the whole zone is no more loaded after a stop/start.

Is it possible to tell BIND to reload all correct records and just discard the bad record from the zone?
I can only give the parameter "DISABLE_ZONE_CHECKING" = yes in order that BIND starts.

Thanks in advance for your feedback,