About query response on a view

Eray Aslan eraya at a21an.org
Thu Dec 10 11:20:11 UTC 2015

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 08:53:52AM +0000, Okan Bostan wrote:
> Also we will consider to separate the recursive and authoritative
> servers, but separating them with views isn't a good solution?

Not really, no.  They serve different purposes and hence require
different settings.  You can munge it for a while but shouldn't for any
serious use.  Since you are setting up a new infrastructure, do the
right thing and make them seperate.  For further info try searching the
archives.

Unbound is also a populer choice for a resolver.

--
Eray Aslan <eras at gentoo.org>