Testing RFC 5011 key roll

Edward Lewis edward.lewis at icann.org
Mon Apr 20 19:41:23 UTC 2015

Thanks.  rm'd the file and added the timers.  (I did that also after
sending, so it is the deleting the old file that did the trick.)  The
start-up lines look good.

Got an AD bit again too.

(I may have a few more issues as I move this off a laptop on to a regular
machine.  Right now it helps knowing where the loose bits are stored.)