Rndc reload hang

Job Job at colliniconsulting.it
Sat Nov 22 05:00:01 UTC 2014

Hello,

we are using in a production environment Bind-9.10.1
Since i install it, i had sometimes problems with dns resolution

By typing "rndc reload" the system seems in "hung": i have named process running, but i cannot have any dns resolution and i cannot kill the named process with -INT or -HUP.

In this ways, we have to type kill -9 <named_process_id> and then restart named.
I notice the problem on the 9.10.1, i do not remember in previous release, if they cannot imortht ehm"!!

Thank you!
Francesco