Slightly Off-Topic: Dealing with DNSSEC Bogus Data

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Mon Jun 9 10:55:49 UTC 2014

Jorge Fábregas <jorge.fabregas at gmail.com> wrote:

> This change is going to impact thousands of users for us and I'm a bit
> worried about it.   How do you deal with DNSSEC bogus data?

We don't do anything special to reduce the problem. It has not caused
noticable pain or complaints from our users.

We have I think had only one case which caused any significant difficulty,
mainly because the breakage lasted months and it was difficult to get the
broken site to understand what needed fixing. Fortunately it only affected
a few users.

Tony.
Trafalgar: Westerly or northwesterly, but southwesterly for a time in north, 4
or 5. Moderate, occasionally rough in northwest. Showers in north. Good.