Cannot get "allow-query-on" to work

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Wed Jul 2 16:28:42 UTC 2014

personally i would not mix that and have own virtual servers
and control the reachability via iptables, the servers
can act as slave/master where needed so that the datacenter
nameserver has all zones and differ where it makes sense

we do something similar with internal / public namservers
4 dns servers, 2 of them only reachable from specific IP's

some years ago i would have mixed that too, but now with
VMware/Xen/KVM/LCX became mature....