Can we do a sub-domain delegation with godaddy?

Blason R blason16 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 04:49:49 UTC 2014

Hey Warren,

Did you delete your subdomain? coz I dont see that is being resolved.
However mine isnlab.in is set up with godaddy and have added
ns2.dnsmadeeasy.com as NS record for delegated subdomain mysubdom.isnlab.in

> set type=ns
> isnlab.in
Server:  google-public-dns-a.google.com
Address:  8.8.8.8

Non-authoritative answer:
isnlab.in       nameserver = ns43.domaincontrol.com
isnlab.in       nameserver = ns44.domaincontrol.com

> mysubdom.isnlab.in
Server:  google-public-dns-a.google.com
Address:  8.8.8.8

(root)
        primary name server = ns0.dnsmadeeasy.com
        responsible mail addr = dns.dnsmadeeasy.com
        serial  = 1997022724
        refresh = 28800 (8 hours)
        retry   = 14400 (4 hours)
        expire  = 3600000 (41 days 16 hours)