Upgrading from 9.8.3 to 9.9.4

Lawrence K. Chen, P.Eng. lkchen at ksu.edu
Tue Jan 14 19:46:45 UTC 2014

IIRC, The main change I ran into when I upgraded to 9.9.2-P1 (from
9.7.6-P4) was the change in default for empty-zones.  All are enabled by
default, including RFC1918 ranges whether you have any defined or not.

On 01/14/14 12:16, Mike Bernhardt wrote:
> Is there anything I need to know regarding changes in default operation when
> upgrading from 9.8.3 to 9.9.4? I'm specifically looking for changes that
> must be addressed in named.conf options in order to keep an upgrade as
> transparent as possible.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike

Who: Lawrence K. Chen, P.Eng. - W0LKC - Sr. Unix Systems Administrator
For: Enterprise Server Technologies (EST) -- & SafeZone Ally