ISP caching server setup

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Wed Aug 6 20:20:57 UTC 2014

interesting, that is indeed wrong configured
http://www.intodns.com/losscontrol360.com

on the other hand all my recursive bind 9.9.4 nameservers
resolve it as well my homeserver which is using the caching
named on the office as forwarder

also the unbound instance running as caching server on
our mail-machine using the internal named as forwarders
has the same result

really interesting "dig NS" ends in a SERVFAIL everywhere
except Google (8.8.8.8) so from where do my named get
the responses at all