Forwarding request to another DNS server but the same domain

Jeronimo L. Cabral jelocabral at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 22:47:30 UTC 2014

In office #1, the "company.com" master zone is updated automatically from
some Windows machines inn DNS1 and in office #2 the same zone is updated
manually in DNS2 by the administrator who shouldn't update (using freeze
and unfreeze) the master zone from office #1. This is the scenario, and we
need that a simple query to DNS1 be responded with any record from both
zones.

Thanks again