Help with DKIM record

Felix Rubio Dalmau felixrubiodalmau at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 17:53:49 UTC 2014

Hi Steve,

	it is not actually a pure caching server (at least I didn't wanted it to be :S). I have server at home, and the DNS is properly configured at the internet. The problem is that my router is not capable to redirect my requests to my server when they come from the LAN. So, I have had to configure a dhcp+dns server to give the IPs to the machines in the LAN, and to use the dns server to resolve the local server using db.server.local and db.192 files.

	I understand that "forward only;" will not hurt but, right? After setting it, I do the dig and I get:

; <<>> DiG 9.8.4-rpz2+rl005.12-P1 <<>> www.server.org txt
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; flags: qr aa rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 1, ADDITIONAL: 0

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;www.server.org.                 IN      TXT

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
server.org.              604800  IN      SOA     server.org. root.server.org. 10420141 604800 86400 2419200 604800

;; Query time: 1 msec
;; SERVER: 127.0.0.1#53(127.0.0.1)
;; WHEN: Mon Apr 14 19:53:01 2014
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 72