Help with DKIM record

Felix Rubio Dalmau felixrubiodalmau at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 16:02:28 UTC 2014

Maybe this is my problem: I have not created any zone file :s. The only files I've created/modified are:

############### named.conf.local
include "/etc/bind/rndc.key";
zone "myserver.org" {
        type master;
        file "/etc/bind/db.myserver.local";
        allow-update { key rndc-key; };
};
zone "1.168.192.in-addr.arpa" {
        type master;
        file "/etc/bind/db.192";
        allow-update { key rndc-key; };
};
############### named.conf.options
options {
        directory "/var/cache/bind";
        forwarders {
		91.126.224.5;
		91.126.224.6;
        };

	allow-query {
		192.168.1.0/24;
		127.0.0.1;
	};

	allow-transfer {
      		192.168.1.0/24;
      		127.0.0.1;
  	};

        dnssec-validation auto;
        auth-nxdomain no;    # conform to RFC1035
        listen-on-v6 { any; };
	empty-zones-enable no;
};

I thought that when requesting fields that are not available in the local dns server, such requests would be forwarded to the forwarders and its answers cached :S. What should I do?

Felix