weird perfmonce BIND version 9.6

IT Support it.compilation at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 15:52:49 UTC 2013

Hi Matus thanks for your answer, can you do me a favor? can you tell me
how to looking for that configuration?

only clients that are supposed to get internal private addresses should
be in internal view. "...You mean, that I should to create a internal
and external record in each view? if this is the case I already added
those records. ¿Is there another thing that I´m forgetting to do?..."

Thanks in advance.8-)