Fwd: Re: weird perfmonce BIND version 9.6

IT Support it.compilation at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 19:22:22 UTC 2013

Hi charles this is what i get from dig

  dig host2.mydomain.com

; <<>> DiG 9.6-ESV-R4 <<>> ost2.mydomain.com
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; flags: qr aa rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 1, ADDITIONAL: 0

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;host2.mydomain.com            IN      A

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
mydomain.com.             3600    IN      SOA server.mydomain.com.
postmaster.ost2.mydomain.com 2013092500 10800 3600 604800 38400

;; Query time: 0 msec
;; SERVER: 127.0.0.1#53(127.0.0.1)
;; WHEN: Wed Sep 25 13:40:02 2013
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 119

I don´t know what happend I already added the dns record on both
external and internal. Another issue when i made a dig from a diferent
internet lynk  i got a answer from the private ip for the host.