view

Steven Carr sjcarr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 21:39:42 UTC 2013

So the reason it's failing is because you don't have a view configured
for the zones contained in /etc/bind/named.conf.default-
zones. If you implement views then all zones must be added to a view.

Edit the /etc/bind/named.conf.default-zones file and insert in the
view statements e.g.
    view "internal" {
at the top of the file and an extra closing bracket at the bottom
    };

Steve