architecture question

Tony Finch dot at dotat.at
Thu May 9 09:21:28 UTC 2013

Michael McNally <mcnally at isc.org> wrote:
> On 5/8/13 9:33 AM, Jeremy P wrote:
> >
> > However, there are times where registering a real domain just isn't
> > practical.  For example, I'm not going to ask all of the students in my
> > courses to go out and register a .com for the semester.
>
> The flip side of this is that whatever you teach them they are going
> to take out into the wider world with them.

Right. Give each student a subdomain of some existing domain, even if the
subdomains aren't publicly delegated.

Tony.
Forties, Cromarty: East, veering southeast, 4 or 5, occasionally 6 at first.
Rough, becoming slight or moderate. Showers, rain at first. Moderate or good,
occasionally poor at first.