[bind-u] RE: This list's prefix

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Thu Jun 27 06:22:10 UTC 2013

I'm receiving e-mail from people who writes to
comp-protocols-dns-bind at isc.org , but I don't remember to be subscribed
to a list with that address.

Without this list's prefix in the subject, I don't see if I'm receiving
those messages because of my subscription to "bind-users" or it's spam.

Al 06/06/13 18:51, En/na Matus UHLAR - fantomas ha escrit: