listen-to clusterIP address

Mitchell Warden wardenm at wardenm.net
Wed Jun 5 08:54:46 UTC 2013

Hi Paul,

BIND will rescan the interfaces automatically - I think by default every 60 minutes. If a listen-on address becomes available it should be used.

It would probably be better to automatically trigger a reconfig, but you can lower the scan time with the "interface-interval" option. I haven't had any problems setting it to 1 minute in situations that require it.

Cheers.
Mitchell

  _____